Note: Make sure that the print driver installed on the computer is “Universal Driver” to prevent future errors.
- In a document, select print, and new window will open.
- In the opened window, click “Printer Properties” or “Preferences”.
- In the preferences, click “Print and Hold” tab and checkbox of “Use Print and Hold” and “Keep duplicate documents”.
- Input your PIN under confidential print and click “OK”
- To release the print job, go to printer and touch “Held Jobs” icon.
- in the held jobs, select your username, select Confidential, and enter your pin.
- select the document and touch print all pages or current page.
- for multiple files, touch “Options” and touch “Printer Icon” to print